Strawberry Panna Cotta Mini Dessert Recipe
Mini desserts are the latest rage. You get a delicious dessert with out many calories. Win - Win. Try our five ingredient recipe which fills 2 - 12 cavity mini dessert pans.
Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
3 teaspoons clear gelatin powder (unflavoured)
3 tablespoons cold water
2 cups strawberry milk 1%
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2) In a small bowl, combine the cold water and clear gelatin powder.
3) In a large heavy saucepan, combine the strawberry milk and sugar. Heat until hot but not boiling.
4) Add the gelatin/water mixture and stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Do not boil and remove from the heat.
5) Put the pan on a cookie sheet then pour the mixture into the dessert pan. Fill each dessert cavity until almost at the top.
6) Refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
7) Run a knife around the edge of each dessert cavity then unmold onto a plate. Do one at a time.
8) Garnish with fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and/or whipped cream.