How to Make a Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookie
How to Use Candy Island Oreo Cookie #184 Mold
(Makes 5 chocolate covered cookies)
1) Melt 1 ¾ cups(unmelted) chocolate wafers and if desired colour the chocolate with an oil based food colouring.
2) Spoon 1 tablespoon into the mold and tap on the counter to get rid of bubbles.
3) Place an Oreo cookie or Ritz crackers or Homemade cookie into the mold.
4) Spoon desired amount of chocolate on top. (If you want a thinner cookie do not fill the mold to the top.) Let sit for 2 minutes to let the bubbles rise.
5) Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
6) Place a tea towel on top of the mold then a small cutting board. Then flip the mold upside down and the chocolate covered cookies will pop out.
7) Decorate with drizzling, sprinkles, crushed candy or cookies, edible gold, molded fondant, molded chocolates or icing flowers.