This dishwasher safe loaf pan is a great addition to you kitchen for those smaller loaf recipes. It is 8.5 inX 4.5in X 2.5in and has a great non-stick coating. I washed the pan with soap and water then rubbed the inside with canola oil. Let it sit for a minute then rubbed it off with a paper towel. My loaf came out beautifully.
We have this pan on for 50% off its usually price of $10.40
Try Grandams Cinnamon Loaf recipe in it.
½ cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon grated semi-sweet chocolate
¼ cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
1) Preheat your oven to 350F. Wash the pan with soap and water, dry and then rub with canola oil. Wipe with paper towel.
2) Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs together. Add dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and baking soda) alternately with sour cream.
3) Use a medium loaf pan and put 1½ cups of batter into the pan first. Sprinkle one third of the sugar mixture on top. Now put anther 1 ½ cup of batter on top and sprinkle another third of the sugar mixture on top. Put the rest of the batter on top and sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture on top of that.
4) Pat the dough with your fingers to level it off.
5) Bake for 55-60 minutes. Let cool for 1 hour then loosen the edges and it will pop out.